WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY[fancy_list style=”arrow_list”]
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and Charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
The NAPA Dealer warrants that the above repairs and services performed at their location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months or 20,000 Kilometres of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original related repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, the NAPA Dealer shall have the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you or refund to you the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds or credits.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. If any customer declines necessary services or repairs when these services or repairs were recommended in writing by the servicing Facility and are deemed necessary by the manufacturer in the proper completion of the original work undertaken, no warranty shall apply. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the NAPA Dealer or Facility or NAPA Dealer and/or Facility Employees). The NAPA Dealer and Facility’s employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty. This warranty does not in any way include INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service).
AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section, “What is Covered by this Warranty”, even though the NAPA Dealer or Facility may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below. Automotive repairs excluded from the Limited Nationwide Warranty include:
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components or replacement of engine assembly including heads & head gaskets.
- Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of same.
- Manual – any repair to a manual transmission requiring the removal of the transmission for the repair to be performed
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly.
- Ring gear, pinion shaft and related gears
- Associated bearing with above
- Pinion seal
- Hubs, hub assemblies on worn shaft ends
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work.
- Glass related repairs.
I. ENGINE[fancy_list style=”arrow_list”]
II. TRANSMISSION, TRANSAXLES[fancy_list style=”arrow_list”]
III. DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY[fancy_list style=”arrow_list”]
IV. AUTO BODY, PAINT, INTERIOR, MOULDING REPAIR[fancy_list style=”arrow_list”]
V. COMMERCIAL (CONSTRUCTION, FLEET), OFF-ROAD, RACING, RECREATIONAL AND HEAVY-DUTY (3/4 TON and UP) VEHICLES
The Warranty Administrator can advise you of eligibility by calling the number listed below.