PAE Cars is a growing, customer and employee focused repair garage offering only the finest of service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, and industry recognition.
Plans, organizes, and leads, the flow of service work through the service department in a professional, timely manner while ensuring quality repairs at a fair cost to the customer.
Duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Schedules shop work to facilitate maximum productivity in accordance with the technician skill level required.
- Ensures proper repair order documentation, i.e., complaint, cause, and correction noted on every repair order with punch time for each operation.
- Reviews job status frequently, logging status and reporting any change in time or cost estimates to the appropriate service advisor and/or customer.
- Maintains an organized and up-to-date repair log.
- Reviews hard copies of repair orders turned in by technicians to ensure that assigned work has been performed and the repair order has been completed properly.
- Communicates job status with the entire team.
- Schedules maintenance for service department vehicles and equipment.
- Prepares a list of needed service department equipment, supplies and required repairs.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assists with safety, housekeeping and policies and procedures throughout the service department.
Maintains a clean work area.
We are looking for a hardworking, dynamic individual to join our team and help us thrive.
- 310S license preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Must have own tools
- Must be available to work full time hours
If this sounds like an opportunity for you do not hesitate to contact us.
Email resume to email@example.com or call Isaac at 416-833-4900
We look forward to hearing from you!