Pae Cars is a growing, customer and employee focused repair garage offering only the finest of service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, and industry recognition.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the on the ground delivery of operational plans with the majority of time spent working in the field
- Prioritize and coordinate operations work and shift priorities for the proficient and safe execution of the approved work schedule
- Apply the appropriate allocation of resources and ensure that all work is assigned to team members who have the requisite skills and experience
- Track and monitor operational key performance indicators, report any deviation from targets, develop corrective actions and work effectively with team to drive improvements
- 310T License Preferred
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on aggressive timelines in operations environment
- Ensure that Employees are achieving all established goals (productivity, quality efficiency, etc.).
- Analyze workload and adjust staff accordingly to accomplish departmental goals.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you do not hesitate to contact us.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Isaac at 416-833-4900
We look forward to hearing from you!